Last week was a bit of a whirlwind despite being a slow-ish work week. I filed for my editing business LLC on the 14th and received the approval and paperwork back on the 18th. In addition to opening bank accounts, starting to notify clients, filling out paperwork, and all the other stuff a business name change involves, I found some time to sit down, bang out a logo, and design some business cards, letterhead, and envelopes for Pax Studio LLC.
(Letterhead? Envelopes? In this day and age? Actually, yes. Some of my clients still deal with paper through the mail, and I thought it would be a nice touch, considering how much I love that green and how inexpensive it was.)
While I was hanging out over at Overnight Prints, which is my online printer of choice, I went ahead and ordered more business cards for Alchemary and some hangtags that I threw together at the last minute.
The one thing I didn’t do as part of this changeover is create a new website. The pirate holding PaxStudio.com hostage wants way too much money for it, and thus I shall remain at LoriPax.com for the foreseeable future. My clients are smart enough to figure that out. I did make a few changes over at my existing website, though, and will be making more in the coming months. I also registered PaxStudio.biz, which I will get around to redirecting one of these days, and I may sometime down the road consider shifting there eventually.
Other items on the manini list are in progress this weekend, and I’ll update those as I finish.